- Batch script(s) to automate the activation of supported Windows and Office products using local KMS server emulator, or external server.
- The script is designed not to override the permanent activation of products (Windows or Office), only non-activated products will be KMS-activated (if supported).
- The script correctly handle Windows 10 multi-editions-coexistence (since version 1607) to avoid changing current edition or override retail activation.
- The ultimate feature of this solution when installed, it will provide 24/7 activation, whenever the system itself request it (renewal, reactivation, hardware change, Edition upgrade, new Office…), without needing interaction from user.
- Some security programs will report infected files due KMS emulating, this is false-positive, as long as you download the file from this trusted Home Page.
Therefore, temporary suspend Antivirus realtime protection, or exclude the downloaded file and extracted folder from scanning to avoid quarantine.
If you are installing Auto Renewal setup then you also need to exclude this file:
- What is KMS activation? KMS Emulator? How does it work?
- Supported Products.
- Converting Office ClickToRun Retail to Volume.
- How to use.
- Activation modes, features and additional options.
- Debugging and troubleshooting activations errors.
- SppExtComObjHook.dll source code.
# AIO vs. Traditional
The KMS_VL_ALL_AIO fork has these differences and extra features compared to the traditional KMS_VL_ALL:
- Portable all-in-one script, easier to move and distribute alone.
- All options and configurations are accessed via easy-to-use menu.
- Combine all the functions of the traditional scripts (Activate, AutoRenewal-Setup, Check-Activation-Status, setupcomplete).
- Required binary files are embedded in the script (including ReadMeAIO.html itself), using ascii encoder by @BAU [AveYo].
- The needed files get extracted (decoded) later on-demand, via Windows PowerShell.
- Simple text colorization for some menu options (for easier differentiation).
- Auto administrator elevation request.
# Brief guidance for AIO script
Doubleclick the cmd and select  for onetime KMS activation or  with autorenewal.
-  Activates the product(s) without autorenewal (180 days for VL products, 30 days for 8 Core/Pro-WMC and 45 days for 8.1 Core/Pro-WMC/Pro Student & 10 Home), need to be ran manually for renewal
-  Activates the product(s) with autorenewal, renews the KMS activation frequently
-  Uninstalls the hookpatcher (when  is used)
-  Will create a log file for @abbodi1406 (or others) to review
-  When set to [Yes], will set the script to activate Windows
-  When set to [Yes], will set the script to activate Office
-  When set to [Yes], will set the script to convert the retail office C2R install to VL automated.
- [X] When set to [Yes], will set the script to skip KMS38 activated Windows 10 installs
-  Checks the current activation state by vbs
-  Checks the current activation state by wmic
- Creates a ready to go $OEM$ folder to insert in the « ISO:Sources » folder, for use during windows installation
- [R] Opens the included readme file
- [E] Sets the script to use an external KMS server
|Nom du fichier||KMS_VL_ALL_AIO-41.7z|
|Format||Archive 7z chiffrée (mot de passe : 2021)|
|Date de sortie||15 février 2021|